• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

Lmao I don't plan on having to do any killing but this is my first and his third and we've been together 12 years so I have alot invested and don't feel like starting over. I know you guys think women are expensive but in my case it's the other way around with all his toys he buys and want to buys :lol:

I'm trying to keep up with JDS556762 JDS556762

Jumping in the thread...
1. On wife number two here in Augusta. Second time is the charm, learned from mistakes, as all grown a$$ humans "should"
2. Drove a bit today (1.5 hours) to pick up an AK-V. Magpul furniture replaced immediately with Polish fatty grip and LHG!
3. Sold the "deleted" WASR 10 today. Peace Be Upon Them
4. Put 200 rounds down range with the new Pew Pew.
5. Currently poolside hydrating with toenail water.
6. Have a great Labor Day Weekend men (and the best and only Mrsfast306stang Mrsfast306stang )

View attachment 2261010 View attachment 2261011
Awww Thank you hope you have a great labor day weekend also!

Lmao I don't plan on having to do any killing but this is my first and his third and we've been together 12 years so I have alot invested and don't feel like starting over. I know you guys think women are expensive but in my case it's the other way around with all his toys he buys and want to buys :lol:
I think he spends to much money Mrsfast306stang Mrsfast306stang we might need to do an Intervention:pop2:

Man. Are opposable thumbs over rated are are they really necessary?

Reson I ask, years ago I had my hand x-rayed and the Dr asked me if my thumb ever bothered me, bc it's slap riddled with arthritis. Well I said no, it NEVER bothers me.

So here we are about 5 years down the line and we have days like today where I believe I could just cut it off and never miss it. It feels like I smashed it with a sledge hammer. Grrrr.

Back
Top Bottom