• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

Too bad I missed the excitement. Oh well, y'all know where I'll be.
It’s not really that exciting when nerd ass mods get little chubbs for banning anything that’s cool. Pretty much just means 90% of your relevant posts disappear As they simultaneously question their man hood

Ok this is back open now and I'll personally watch it for the next week or so. Some of the moderating was heavy handed but we'll get it back on track, I just ask that we keep it peaceful from here on out. Moderating a site this size is not easy, especially for a staff as small as the one we have currently. I'll try to get some more folks on board in the next few weeks so the mod hate can be more spread out. :D

Wouldn't it be proper action, just to get the thread relocated to Brackish Waters and not have the back and forth issues/arguments? MKKGA!

It would be easier to just keep the posts semi-on topic instead of having brackish waters type material in here. Once it gets moved to brackish it will vanish for a lot of folks, especially new members. If you want a brackish style chat thread you can just start one in there.

This is/was the best thread on the ODT in my opinion. It was a continuous flow of like minded people discussing firearms. I never saw anything on here that was irrelevant or out of line. It was more of just a ongoing daily discussion of foreign weapon systems. I learned many things from this thread from other ODT members. It saddens me to see so many unhappy faces as I truly enjoy the ODT as I know many others do.

It also is sad to see that PC has infiltrated this thread so deeply from some MODS. We are all on the same team here and are all from what I have seen courteous and understanding to each other. I think sometimes we forget the fact that forums like this were made to bring together like minded folk who share the same love, in this case firearms. We are all here to learn, and to me it shouldn't matter the format it is administered.

end rant

Back
Top Bottom