• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Forklift operators

Is the offer still valid? I would like to work for some time to gain experience with forklifts.
Also, which brand would you suggest buying for a farm? I think I would make good use of a simple forklift on my farm, and now I need to choose the one that best fits this purpose. The best ones I have seen online are on the Angus website with different forklift catalogs. It seems I would need a rough terrain one. What do you think about it? Is it worth it in general? Or maybe it’s better to get a used one for less money? what brand do you prefer using?

Is the offer still valid? I would like to work for some time to gain experience with forklifts.
Also, which brand would you suggest buying for a farm? I think I would make good use of a simple forklift on my farm, and now I need to choose the one that best fits this purpose. The best ones I have seen online are on the Angus website with different forklift catalogs. It seems I would need a rough terrain one. What do you think about it? Is it worth it in general? Or maybe it’s better to get a used one for less money? what brand do you prefer using?
Which forklift brand do you own?
What they said…

Forklifts are electric of IC
solid rubber tire of pneumatic
also rough terrain

if you need a forklift on the farm and use it off concrete you are limited

Yeah i have a cabin i need to do work on in the woods im also seeing what kind of forklift i could use to do the work out their . Maybe a forklift with a 2inch lift and maybe mud tires for the rainy days ?

Yeah i have a cabin i need to do work on in the woods im also seeing what kind of forklift i could use to do the work out their . Maybe a forklift with a 2inch lift and maybe mud tires for the rainy days ?
Typical ‘forklifts’ don’t do ‘off concrete’ very well. A skid steer with forklifts or one of the off-road variants would do way better.
1659144316758.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom