• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Forms of Payment the Seller Accepts

Johnny B. Goode

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
40   0
Reaction score
Guyton/Pooler/Savannah and surrounding areas.
Do y'all think it'd be worth it to add a few check boxes to select from while posting an ad to enable the seller to show in the ad what forms of payment the seller of an item has the abilty to accept from the buyer? A few examples: Zelle, CashApp, Vemno, PayPal Friends and Family, Cash Only.

I've just been listing everything out, but I do forget to do so on occasion. Something like this might help me, and others, to remember to list them. It might cut down on false alarms in your private messages. You know, getting all excited to finally sell that one item that no one else wants only to find out they don't have the same payment options. Annoying. lol

What say y'all?

would only accept cash with someone I met in person. Unless they want to send crypto that would be cool too. Anything else they can honestly do chargebacks with and scam you.

would only accept cash with someone I met in person. Unless they want to send crypto that would be cool too. Anything else they can honestly do chargebacks with and scam you.
I’ve had a few transactions on this site. Quite a few have been zelle, PayPal, cashapp. I’ve never had a problem, never had a chargeback, and I’ve never paid a dime in fees.

To answer the question posed in the OP, which I presume to the the intent of this thread, I think that would be a good idea, and could streamline things for both buyers and sellers.

I hope that answers your question, OP.

Back
Top Bottom