• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Forsyth Ball Park incident...(Edited)

The director of Georgia Carry, a gun rights and lobbying organization, also questioned what the man was trying to do.

"There's a right and a wrong way to exercise your right. This is not the right way," said Georgia Carry Executive Director Jerry Henry.
i195.photobucket.com_albums_z272_romilayu_26e27048010a8de0c63644659e8290fa_zpsfb74888c.jpg

The director of Georgia Carry, a gun rights and lobbying organization, also questioned what the man was trying to do.

"There's a right and a wrong way to exercise your right. This is not the right way," said Georgia Carry Executive Director Jerry Henry.
Mr. Henry is a lilly livered anti-2A Commie according to some folks here....

"See my gun" "See my gun". What a moron.

I agree that we all have the right to carry or open carry. Just dont be stupid about it. JMO

Like the freedom of speech, some folks should just refrain. The one thing I dislike about the gun loving community is the abundance of sheep shaggin mouth breathers...

Because of dumb **** like this, more No firearms allowed signs will start showing up.
This is how some gun owners thank the people who worked hard to get the new law passed, it is also the best way in the world to get it repealed.

Back
Top Bottom