• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Forsyth Gun and Loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one infield sporter in stock but I'm working a deal on a surplus by as we speak hopefully it goes through. Look forward to seeing you Saturday. There is also the box of random bulletpaluza has already gone in so maybe he left something for you.

I have one infield sporter in stock but I'm working a deal on a surplus by as we speak hopefully it goes through. Look forward to seeing you Saturday. There is also the box of random bulletpaluza has already gone in so maybe he left something for you.

I didnt even hit the big box! I had to stop myself .

Ok so let's get this over with. I have had several private messages asking if I'm a certain person who use to work there forever. The answer is yes. Most of everyone who comes in and sees who I am are surprised shocked or where have you been. I can say with confidence that if you purchased a gun from there in the the last 10 years you have dealt with me a time or two. I'm usually there all day Saturday and after 4:30 on the weekdays until the store picks up and I can stop my full time job. Again I say thanks to all that have been in and to all who are coming in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom