• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Forsyth Gun and Loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I tell you what first off titan2k10 thank you for the private message and what you spoke on in the message. I look forward to your continued business with the store and I happen to have a great Romanian ak on the wall right now with two mags. 2nd people like Dirty J is why I do not wish to air out issues on forums cant stop stirring the pot. And 3rd I will not post nor answer any more questions on this forum if this is the way an issue is handled. Good evening and thank you.
Sir, perhaps you should become a supporter of this site since you use it to drive revenue at your store. I'm not being a d**k, but some might consider that taking advantage of the situation too

Typical odt **** show pot stirring childish high school games
Much easier to stir the pot and start a shyt show than having a face to face conversation with the owner like adults. SMH

I am proud to be part of a forum where folks will call in to question what they deem a questionable (or at least inconsistent) business practice and wants an answer from the owner.

Y'all are mad because he didn't contact dude directly. Well, based on what we've seen here, the issue wouldn't have been resolved as it should have been and ultimately the post would have been made when there was not a reasonable explanation of why dude was charged $80 for his "free transfers".

BTW... still trying to figure out the math on how 5x $15 transfers equals $80.

I LOVE that thousands of potential customers have the opportunity to see how a customer experience is handled.

Some business owners shine at this. Some do not.

It takes some polish and sometimes some thick skin to promote your business online.

It's not always going to be positive and you've just got to accept that.

I have hand nothing but positive experience at this store dealing with the owner and his staff . I think it is important to support your local gun store.

If it's going to be subjective, I recommend stating a $15 ffl fee for everyone and subjectively doing it for free of someone buys more stuff with it.

That way you make everyone happy.
And that would be cool too. $15 is a solid FFL transfer price.

I just want folks to do what they say. It's how I do business and what I demand of those that I do business with. :thumb:

flat line meme.jpg
kinda like this thread

Fine you keep doing the math and beating this horse and while your doing this me and Titan have already spoke and have worked the issue out and have worked through the issue with out grandstanding or any gotcha banter back and forth as the way it should be done with out 2nd day quarterbacks chiming in. It's sad that in this day and age this is what you have to do to defend your business and to people who are not involved in the issue at hand. If you are still confused I'm sorry I owe you no explanation of what happen and no answer to your question as you were not involved. Again I have spoken with Titan and look forward to his continued patronage to my store. And thick skin yeah I have it and yeah I can own up to what I have done if wrong or right but if you have never had a bad experience at my store and are adding to a discussion that does not involve you then I do not put my time nor effort into frivolous petty comments or arguments. BTW this was handled last night so let's stop instigating a dead issue.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom