• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Forsyth Gun and Loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be open on Sunday's twice a week? That's a neat trick. Sounds like you are working things in the right directions. Don't stretch yourself or staff too thin. Y'all deserve time to rest and enjoy life as well.

Hey man 25 cents on that tote you saw it. Hahahahha. Look guys I just want a store where we as gun people can come buy and get a good deal meet and talk and feel welcome. Stock is coming that's all I can give you but the guys who have stopped by and bought will tell you if I dont have I can get it and the items I have I'm willing to wheel and deal. Stop by Saturdays or during the week after 4 I will get you right. Not calling anyone out but I did sale a sweet range bag and primers for a unheard of deal.

Well my staff. Great people and very likeable. I treated them all to steak a steak dinner tonight at the store with a nice cold beer and cigar just to say thanks. I value my employees and what each of them bring to the table and I encourage them to use there strengths and abilities to better serve you guys.

Also I'm in no way corparate. I'm on the floor behind the counter all over the place I will stop and talk to any of you guys just ask biker. You guys and the community make the store and the environment that I want is a welcome feeling and a strong cup of coffee to set the stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom