• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FosTech Echo AR-II Drop-In Trigger $387 shipped with coupon!

I want one, I just don't want to pay for all the ammo to feed it!!! Definitely a fun toy if you have lots of cheap ammo.

I want one, I just don't want to pay for all the ammo to feed it!!! Definitely a fun toy if you have lots of cheap ammo.

That's the exact reason I didn't put one in my 300 blackout pistol that I just built. That would run me broke! lol, I can tolerate some 223 at .23/rd, but 300 blackout subs for .60/rd, no way I'm dumping those. I'm going to savor every round.

That's the exact reason I didn't put one in my 300 blackout pistol that I just built. That would run me broke! lol, I can tolerate some 223 at .23/rd, but 300 blackout subs for .60/rd, no way I'm dumping those. I'm going to savor every round.
I wish 300 blk subs wearnt so expensive/I had time to reload, it’s so much fun running them through my socom Can. So quiettttt

I've had the franklin gen3 in my m&p 15-22 SBR and it's a blast and cheap to shoot. I've got another in my AR and it's not quite as fun. Also had it in my AR9 at one time and gave me lots of problems, not sure if it was me or the trigger. The one in the .22 has had a few thousand rounds and functions fine

I am still learning about all these "fun" trigger options. How does the FosTech compare to a Tac Con? Got a chance to try a Tac Con at the range some time ago and was not impressed.

I am still learning about all these "fun" trigger options. How does the FosTech compare to a Tac Con? Got a chance to try a Tac Con at the range some time ago and was not impressed.

Never tried a TacCon trigger, but I enjoy my Echo. Standard trigger is nice and smooth. Echo mode is just plain fun.

Back
Top Bottom