• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fostech echo trigger

It’s politics. The whole no more high cap mags and stuff like that they are big and scary. I mean I get it, but I raised my high cap mags to be good mags.
Well my understanding is that this policy is related to a change in laws locally where they operate and not because of a political position.

What's the deal with optics planet? I've had nothing but good experiences with them
I was referring to their recent propensity (at least recently and when related to binary triggers, bump stocks, and maybe some other items) to sell inventory that they do not have as in stock but with a note that it will ship in X-Y weeks.

For example at one point a while back (think Vegas shooting) I purchased a Fostech echo trigger from them that was listed as in stock, they charged me right away and I waited patiently for my package. About a week later I received an email saying that it should be delivered in 4-8 weeks....2 MONTHS wait for an "in stock" item that you already charged me for? That's total bull****, I'd wager that they were preselling items they hoped to procure. I cancelled the order and about a week later got my money back. So meh...

I was referring to their recent propensity (at least recently and when related to binary triggers, bump stocks, and maybe some other items) to sell inventory that they do not have as in stock but with a note that it will ship in X-Y weeks.

For example at one point a while back (think Vegas shooting) I purchased a Fostech echo trigger from them that was listed as in stock, they charged me right away and I waited patiently for my package. About a week later I received an email saying that it should be delivered in 4-8 weeks....2 MONTHS wait for an "in stock" item that you already charged me for? That's total bull****, I'd wager that they were preselling items they hoped to procure. I cancelled the order and about a week later got my money back. So meh...
This I did it know...well dang I hope it’s not like that with me. Guess we will see. And I didn’t know that either I thought they were going all librard or something

Back
Top Bottom