• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FOUND THIS AND WAS LIKE YEP!!!

THIS MAY BE THE NEW THING... THE "SHOWER GUN" LIKE THE GOOD OLD "TRUCK GUN". LOL
I've seen the concept pop up occasionally.. usually after a home invasion story where the homeowner was in the shower/tub when attacked. Some guys have gone with a marine or wet environment short barrel shotgun in a rack in the bath area.
Just depends on your paranoia level, I guess. LOL (I think)

You have to be a desperate SOB to shower with a Taurus.
I carry PT111 G2 more often than any other gun now. Slightly bigger than LC9s, but much smaller than G19, with 5 more shots than LC9s
I just might have to add a hidden waterproof compartment to the shower stall when I redo the master bath....

I've seen the concept pop up occasionally.. usually after a home invasion story where the homeowner was in the shower/tub when attacked. Some guys have gone with a marine or wet environment short barrel shotgun in a rack in the bath area.
Just depends on your paranoia level, I guess. LOL (I think)
I remember several years ago the owner of a carry form claiming he got out of the shower and found someone trying to get in through one of doors in his house. Had to run past his daughter's room (not sure if she was there at the time) to get the gun out of his room. Went back and held the gun at gunpoint till the cops came.

showergun.jpg

I remember several years ago the owner of a carry form claiming he got out of the shower and found someone trying to get in through one of doors in his house. Had to run past his daughter's room (not sure if she was there at the time) to get the gun out of his room. Went back and held the gun at gunpoint till the cops came.
Yeah, but was he pointing two guns at the guy?
:boink::shocked:

Back
Top Bottom