• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

found this in my house

Holy wow man. I've never seen a copperhead in a house that wasn't abandoned. Might be a good idea to call an exterminator.
I would call Culver Exterminating in rockmart. They should service the Dallas/Hiram area and are probably. One of the most honest companies in our area. If you decide to let me know and I'll give you the name of the guy that takes care of my house, he is one of the best guys you'll find.
Either way, remember one thing, the copperhead was there because of a food source.

Yeah I live by the woods and have a three acre yard I haven't slept good since then and seen a few around the house outside to my wife wants to move now
I would definitely look for more maybe hire a trapper. to find how*and where they are getting in the house to seal up the hole.

Holy wow man. I've never seen a copperhead in a house that wasn't abandoned. Might be a good idea to call an exterminator.
I would call Culver Exterminating in rockmart. They should service the Dallas/Hiram area and are probably. One of the most honest companies in our area. If you decide to let me know and I'll give you the name of the guy that takes care of my house, he is one of the best guys you'll find.
Either way, remember one thing, the copperhead was there because of a food source.
I had a mice problem there gone but the snakes aren't I definitely look those guys up thanks

Back
Top Bottom