• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

found this in my house

I would have screamed like a little ***** if I found one in my house. And I am not too proud to admit it.

I don't like things with less than 1 leg or more than 4.

I don't know what kind of snake it was but I found it coming out of my bedroom and it scard the crap out of me I didn't want to kill it but it had me cornered.I was painting my room and move some junk and there it was coiled up when it struck I drawed and pull the trigger now I got a hole in my floor to patch you can see some paint on his or her tail.anybody know what kind it is

Are you saying it struck at you? Then, you blew it's head off in one shot? Every once in a while you get lucky. Then there's times that it's more than luck... Thank God you're ok!

is your house on a slab or pier and beam. if your on a slab then news papers will be good. look around the outside of your house for any holes and stuff them with steel wool. this will help keep thier food sorce out. btw........nice shot. glad to hear that you and your family were not harmed. TBTG

is your house on a slab or pier and beam. if your on a slab then news papers will be good. look around the outside of your house for any holes and stuff them with steel wool. this will help keep thier food sorce out. btw........nice shot. glad to hear that you and your family were not harmed. TBTG

oh, you misunderstood. The newspapers were not to keep the snakes away but rather a fuel source to ensure the house and everything in it burned to the ground.

Back
Top Bottom