• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

found this in my house

Glad your strike was better than his!
AREN'T YOU GLAD YOU WERE HOME CARRYING? Floor holes don't mean much compared to getting rid of snakes.
I carry in the house everybody ask why including my wife I tell them for just in case measures im glad I was carrying in the house.my yard is a field so I geuss they follow the mice

Wife had just finished her shower and upon entering our bedroom saw a snake coiled on top of the dresser. She thought it was fake and put there by me until it moved when she tried to pick it up....Good times.

I would pack my chit very carefully. NO joke. I would move, not a single night in that house after that.

Daaaayuuuum! Good shot man! A few years ago I was watching TV and noticed some movement out of the corner of my eye next to the hearth. At first I didn't pay any attention to it till it moved again, then I looked and about jumped out of my skin! I don't know what kind of snake it was but pretty sure it wasn't venomous. It was only a little over a foot long maybe 14" but I got my fireplace gloves and went to grab it and it struck at me 3 times real fast. I smacked it with my glove on and stunned it, then grabbed it up and tossed it over the fence. I still haven't told my wife about it, too much trouble to put the house up for sale. Haha!

Daaaayuuuum! Good shot man! A few years ago I was watching TV and noticed some movement out of the corner of my eye next to the hearth. At first I didn't pay any attention to it till it moved again, then I looked and about jumped out of my skin! I don't know what kind of snake it was but pretty sure it wasn't venomous. It was only a little over a foot long maybe 14" but I got my fireplace gloves and went to grab it and it struck at me 3 times real fast. I smacked it with my glove on and stunned it, then grabbed it up and tossed it over the fence. I still haven't told my wife about it, too much trouble to put the house up for sale. Haha!
My wife still worries about it she really scard of them I had to leave work last summer to get a garden snake out of drive way so she could get out of the car and go in the house it was 15 miles one way I lost a days work

My wife still worries about it she really scard of them I had to leave work last summer to get a garden snake out of drive way so she could get out of the car and go in the house it was 15 miles one way I lost a days work

I really don't know how scared of snakes my wife is, I've shown her a few harmless ones over the years but they were outside. I'm not sure I wanna know how she would react to one in the house. The one I found was only about as big around as my little finger and I think it probably just snuck in when the back door was open and I was calling our dog to come in. I sure as hell don't want to find a venomous snake in here, I'd might freak out and use the 12 gauge. Lol, Glad you got him before he got you.

Back
Top Bottom