• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

found this in my house

My wife still worries about it she really scard of them I had to leave work last summer to get a garden snake out of drive way so she could get out of the car and go in the house it was 15 miles one way I lost a days work

If she is that scared, I'd get her something she can carry like a .22 snakeshot. I imagine if you home carry, she at least knows how to use'em.

The worst I had was a scorpion falling out of one of my shirts that was hangin in my closet, and a huge brown recluse that wandered into my kitchen/breakfast nook where my computer desk was. Good thing that was 10 years ago, and in a different house.

Glad to know your alright.

I hope she returned the favor:D

I would have used something less dangerous like a GOLF CLUB ,sword... scared away all the roaches ,LOL!!! just kidding.. good shot but in all seriousness..they tend to follow mice or other critters, or possibly looking for a new nesting area..check for others,wouldn't want to step on one in the middle of the night going to take a piss!!!!

I would have used something less dangerous like a GOLF CLUB ,sword... scared away all the roaches ,LOL!!! just kidding.. good shot but in all seriousness..they tend to follow mice or other critters, or possibly looking for a new nesting area..check for others,wouldn't want to step on one in the middle of the night going to take a piss!!!!

I was to close to it to find something to wack it with it was coiled and ready for action.I don't mind them when im in the woods I look out for them and steer clear and wouldn't never hurt them but this time it was me or him and it was in the house his head exploded

He has maybe three foot away.I used sights if I have to draw my weapon I instantly go to my sight not unless somebody real close on me attacking me thank God that hasn't happened you have to stay calm and access the situation I I knew if it was a body shot I may get bitten so when I drawed I went for a head shot.know that I think about that snake pisses me off I wasted a hollow point

I was to close to it to find something to wack it with it was coiled and ready for action.I don't mind them when im in the woods I look out for them and steer clear and wouldn't never hurt them but this time it was me or him and it was in the house his head exploded
great shot,under stress and great reflexes and having what you needed to take care of business in the time of need. not all treats are in your face and human kudos for the target @ 2/2.5 inches @ three ft...what did you shot it with?

"My dad asked me last night why I always carry my 1911 in the house,what am I afraid of? I looked him straight in the eye and said "The damn Decepticons.''

He laughed, I laughed, the toaster laughed...I shot the toaster, good times..."

First Decepticons, now snakes. The threats never end

I don't know what kind of snake it was but I found it coming out of my bedroom and it scard the crap out of me I didn't want to kill it but it had me cornered.I was painting my room and move some junk and there it was coiled up when it struck I drawed and pull the trigger now I got a hole in my floor to patch you can see some paint on his or her tail.anybody know what kind it is

POW! He gone

"My dad asked me last night why I always carry my 1911 in the house,what am I afraid of? I looked him straight in the eye and said "The damn Decepticons.''

He laughed, I laughed, the toaster laughed...I shot the toaster, good times..."

First Decepticons, now snakes. The threats never end
I had a snake in the basement one time the cat was playing with it,he took care of that one .was walking down a sidewalk at our first apartments and heard a hissin like a rattle snake i jumped 20 ft away and into the bushes...turned out to be the auto sprinklers popping up..every one else got wet i got to pick thorns out of my azz...

Back
Top Bottom