• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Founder of Atlanta BLM going to prison (I hope)

He looks like he was about to or had been crying. If there's one thing I can't stand even worse than a thief it's a wannabe hard ass crying like bitches when they get busted. How many idiot have I seen on Cops crying when they got caught. If you get caught doing whatever hustle you had just be man enough to own it. Don't punk out .

YES I saw that also his picture Kinda resembles a Cuz of mine down Fl. I am going have contact him see if maybe need DEA test see if this guy couldn,t be one of his kids from back in his Airplane Flying Days & skirt chasing habits Its fun getting him stirred up. Facial& red hair Blue eyes. lol

Sumbasses so busy changing Aunt Jemima syrup, Uncle Ben rice and tearing down statues they forgot the biggest thieves are the ones they choose to “lead” their people.

Sumbasses so busy changing Aunt Jemima syrup, Uncle Ben rice and tearing down statues they forgot the biggest thieves are the ones they choose to “lead” their people.
They cant lead %%$$% look at all towns and countries now put them in sports another story. The ones I blame are all politicians who will put a vote first than what is good for our Country> 60 yrs off watering down schools systems welfare programs and blaming all the whites for whats wrong with America.

He looks like he was about to or had been crying. If there's one thing I can't stand even worse than a thief it's a wannabe hard ass crying like *****es when they get busted. How many idiot have I seen on Cops crying when they got caught. If you get caught doing whatever hustle you had just be man enough to own it. Don't punk out .
You'd be crying too if you had to give up that $112,000 house he bought in Toledo Ohio...
Seriously though- if I'm embezzling almost half a million dollars I ain't buying a house in Toledo...I'm going to Macon. I could probably buy an entire neighborhood there for 100K. palmettomoon palmettomoon hook me up with your homie with a Real Estate license.

Back
Top Bottom