• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Free 1yr old Polish rooster

Little Alfie has to go. Not quite a yr old- near Ila/Danielsville.
We have a Lavender rooster that’s 3x Alfie’s size but Alfie almost killed the big Lavender.
View attachment 3178747
7290D409-086C-4C17-8F26-5E8567544F44.jpeg

3585DBFC-9461-4FC8-97BA-0C89A309090F.jpeg

Wtf lol

Those are some mean birds. Buddy of mine had 2 that would attack me every time I went into the yard to feed. Finally had to get rid of them after I got stuck twice in one trip.

Those are some mean birds. Buddy of mine had 2 that would attack me every time I went into the yard to feed. Finally had to get rid of them after I got stuck twice in one trip.

My little girl is 10- she takes a big straw broom inside the pen with her. She’s learned to swing that broom too.
We got rid of the RI Reds a few weeks ago- they were the meanest.

When I was a young boy, we had laying hens - there was always a rooster of some variety waiting to "spur" me going into the hen house to collect the eggs.

There were invaluable lessons learned during those times about overcoming fear and bullies........

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

When I was a young boy, we had laying hens - there was always a rooster of some variety waiting to "spur" me going into the hen house to collect the eggs.

There were invaluable lessons learned during those times about overcoming fear and bullies........

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
Buddy of ours gave us 36 eggs a week, when I went to pick up what was soon to be the last of the free fresh free-range eggs we wanted, but that's another story. So I get to his house and he's walking up from collecting that days bounty, and this dang 25lb red with inch and a half spurs flogged my knee one each side 3 times in 5 mins. The third time I kicked him like an 80 yard field goal. When he regained his composure he made sure to stay plenty of distance away from people.

Back
Top Bottom