• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Free African Cichlid

ACTUAL SIGN ON A STOREFRONT in downtown Atlanta, as of around 2000-2005 or so:

AFRICAN STORE!
Selling everything African:
-- clothing
-- beads & jewelry
-- food
-- children

(the wording may have been slightly different, but the last line on the list was just "children." And the list was clearly a list of African things they were selling.)

( I took a pic of the sign, but I have no idea where that photo is now. Probably not even digital, nor online anywhere.)

It saddens me to report that this cichlad has died. He ended up turning aggressive and killing his tank mates and spent his last days alone.
Upon cleaning out the fish tank it appears he was overfed. But I can't say for sure. I'm a terrible fish owner.
His blood is on your hands OTD. I tried to find him a more responsible guardian.

So...10gal tank and accessories now for Up for trade. Will take ammo or mags.

It saddens me to report that this cichlad has died. He ended up turning aggressive and killing his tank mates and spent his last days alone.
Upon cleaning out the fish tank it appears he was overfed.
His blood is on your hands OTD. I tried to find him a more responsible guardian.

So...10gal tank and accessories now for Up for trade. Will take ammo or mags.
Man....if you woulda updated us after his confirmed kills, I may have been more inclined to own his violent, sociopathetic, aggressive, murdering a**. RIP You blood thirsty, depressed, gilled god of war. I hope you chromed him before he went to the gates of Valhalla!!!! CHROME HIM!
IMG_6825.GIF

Man....if you woulda updated us after his confirmed kills, I may have been more inclined to own his violent, sociopathetic, aggressive, murdering a**. RIP You blood thirsty, depressed, gilled god of war. I hope you chromed him before he went to the gates of Valhalla!!!! CHROME HIM!View attachment 1335816
Point taken. Epic response. His body count totaled 6. He had so much more potential. Like most who fight so valiantly, his personal struggles went unnoticed and his final depository of the trash can, on top of the mornings coffee grinds and dirty diapers was not befitting the honor that should have been bestowed on such a warrior.

Point taken. Epic response. His body count totaled 6. He had so much more potential. Like most who fight so valiantly, his personal struggles went unnoticed and his final depository of the trash can, on top of the mornings coffee grinds and dirty diapers was not befitting the honor that should have been bestowed on such a warrior.
What a beautiful day! I'll carry him to the gates of Valhalla myself.

Back
Top Bottom