• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Free African Cichlid

But wait there's more!

I have an entire tank (80 gal) of brilliant yellow cichlids available for the amazing low low price of absolutely $0.00. If you want just the fish, they're yours! I don't care if you eat them, use them for bait, surreptitiously slip them into the pockets and purses of unwary shoppers at walmart or put them up on craigslist for a crisp C-Note each. Just get them the hell out of my living room!

If you want the tank, stand and all, make me an offer I can't refuse.......

@Rbenzo , didn't mean to hijack you post, I'm just too lazy to start one of my own.

@Rbenzo You can get in on this action too...........

But wait there's more!

I have an entire tank (80 gal) of brilliant yellow cichlids available for the amazing low low price of absolutely $0.00. If you want just the fish, they're yours! I don't care if you eat them, use them for bait, surreptitiously slip them into the pockets and purses of unwary shoppers at walmart or put them up on craigslist for a crisp C-Note each. Just get them the hell out of my living room!

If you want the tank, stand and all, make me an offer I can't refuse.......

@Rbenzo , didn't mean to hijack you post, I'm just too lazy to start one of my own.

@Rbenzo You can get in on this action too...........

No offense taken. This thread has evolved into much more than one african's need of help.
I'm not the person for that kind of responsibility. Perhaps Blue has raised some awarness and his memory can help the unwanted yellow children of yours.

If we had blue I'd take the 80 tank with the yellows and him. put them in my own thunder dome and pit them all against Blues savage a**. I'd call myself Master Blaster because everyone knows Master Blaster runs thunder dome. We could start a pool eerrr I mean poll with some give always on how fast Blue would dismember and devour the yellows and a poll on if Blue would die after eating 6 more fish on top of his 6 previous victories. Blue would deliver those yellows to be witnessed!

If we had blue I'd take the 80 tank with the yellows and him. put them in my own thunder dome and pit them all against Blues savage a**. I'd call myself Master Blaster because everyone knows Master Blaster runs thunder dome. We could start a pool eerrr I mean poll with some give always on how fast Blue would dismember and devour the yellows and a poll on if Blue would die after eating 6 more fish on top of his 6 previous victories. Blue would deliver those yellows to be witnessed!

Did I mention one of his victories included just such a yellow?

It would have been glorious!

You have possibly uncovered your destiny in life. Quit your day job, smoke herb all day and become the Master Blaster!

It saddens me to report that this cichlad has died. He ended up turning aggressive and killing his tank mates and spent his last days alone.
Upon cleaning out the fish tank it appears he was overfed. But I can't say for sure. I'm a terrible fish owner.
His blood is on your hands OTD. I tried to find him a more responsible guardian.

So...10gal tank and accessories now for Up for trade. Will take ammo or mags.

Bahahahaha Fin Lives Matter

Back
Top Bottom