• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Free Defensive Tactical Survival Training - Middle Georgia Area

Are you interested in free training on Defensive Tactical and Survival skills?

• Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I don't know what Defensive Tactical Survival is

• Total voters

Alisi

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
4   0
Reaction score
Hello Guys/ Gals, ( I'll try and keep this form updated with latest training dates and delete the old ones)
I wanted to tell you about our group located in Middle Georgia Area. We are expanding our Tactical Survival Group to new members that will offer you free training from survival, tactical, defense, and prepping. There are many other companies out there that charge several hundreds of dollars, per class, to get the training we offer for free.
In the group, we have veterans, professionals, woods mans, combat medical, Ham Radio operators, and many other skill sets in the group that will offer you skills that were learned in service and from other backgrounds. We have obstacle courses, class room style instructions, hands on task, and real world world experience that others only read about. Below is the beta site I am working on, but will help explain a bit more. This site will keep updating often, so please check it out periodically for updated info and more info. Any questions, feel free to contact me as well as comments.
I look forward to meeting you soon.

https://sites.google.com/view/jackaltacticalsurvival/contact?authuser=3

Tell us a little more about what's to offer.
Do you have firearm's training (accredited trainers)
Living off the land type scenarios
Shelter in the woods.
Homestanding (disaster mother nature came to visit)
(disaster man made) Homestanding

Tell us a little more about what's to offer.
Do you have firearm's training (accredited trainers)
Living off the land type scenarios
Shelter in the woods.
Homestanding (disaster mother nature came to visit)
(disaster man made) Homestanding

Please define what exactly an accredited firearms trainer is and who provides the accreditation.

I'm not sure what you are asking or getting at?
Based off your question I can assume that you already know what one is. If I am wrong, I would be happy to discuss this with you in person and help you with that info.
Are you asking do we have any accredited firearms trainers in our group? The answer is yes. We have several people who work/worked as Range Safety officers for the military and law enforcement. We have several others, in addition to this, who have been in special forces with advance weapons handling. This info is verified and crosschecked for accuracy. If you are looking for someone to certify you as a range offers with a FITP, NRA, FAMS, Gpstc, USCCA or other accreditations, then no we do not do that. Again, the group isn't just about guns and shooting, although we do practice safe weapons handling and weapons retention. We have many other areas we focus on to include security, comms, preps, woodsman, survival, homesteading, and much more. If you haven't already, I would encourage you to look at the beta website and you will see more explained there.
Thanks for the question and if you have any more feel free to Pm me and I'll get back to you soon.
- Never miss a day to train -
timbgtm asked if the firearms instructors were certified. I'm trying to figure out what that means to him and if he has some insight for us he's willing to share.

Oh.. Sorry.. Yeah.. I replied to him on that a while ago. I deleted the thread because it was a really long reply to answer all the questions. Very wordy. I updated the website since my last time I replied to him that explained more about the group. I hope I didn't come across rude, I really wasn't trying to.
I didn't take it as such. Not at all.

We are having training this Saturday. This is a class training on skills. If you are interested in attending this event, I need to have a head count by 10/25/2017.
Location will be in Warner Robins area. Please reply via PM.

We will be having training this Saturday in Hawkinsville if anyone is interested. This will be a pistol and rifle event. Safety, popper handling, concealed carry, open carry, and other things will be discussed. I need to know by Thursday who would like to come out.

Back
Top Bottom