• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Free FFL Transfers for ODT members

Dropped by on Tuesday afternoon. I meet Debra extremely nice lady and very helpful. I purchased a Anderson lower and a spikes upper. Great price and better service. Feels like business ethics from many years ago a handshake and a smile. Let's keep this business rocking on. Thanks Debra.

I wanted to take a second and join the chorus of praise for Deborah and the folks at Fourth Armory. Smooth transactions and very friendly service, not to mention competitive pricing. I hope to do business with them again.

Just a note, if you're going to visit....their building faces the Wells Fargo but they are in the back on the lower level of that building. So with the Wells Fargo on your right, turn left and then immediately again left past the building. As has been said, the signage in that area is lacking and finding them was a little tough.

Thanks again, Fourth Armory!

We will have a room at the gunshow this weekend at the Cobb civic center, stop by and see us if you are there. That being said the shop will be closed Saturday & Sunday.

Thanks
4th

Went and visited these nice folks at the show yesterday. After entering the show they are in a private room on the far left corner of the upper level. Go by and meet Adam, Brian and Deborah. I picked up a couple of Spikes lowers and a used Ruger LCR. Great people that will be getting my future business!

Stan Dilcher
Marietta

Visited at show also yesterday. Had no idea of all the different stock they have, lpk's, buffer kits, stocks, grips etc. Lots of items if your looking to build ar's. Lpk's were cheaper, and available, than online. Also had the new hellbreaker spikes lower which is super cool. My buddy got a barreled upper cheaper than anywhere else too. Good folks that will continue to earn my, and my friends business.

Let me fall in line with all the compliments to Fourth...

I met Deb and Adam today. Great folks! Great prices on the stuff they had in stock!

Cant wait to have an ongoing relationship with them!

Back
Top Bottom