• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Free FFL Transfers for ODT members

Fourth Armory Google MAP

595 Roswell St Suite J (around back)
marietta GA 30060
678-999-3687

Fourth_Armory.jpg

Last edited:
Another +1 for 4th Armory. I picked up a Spikes lower from them earlier today and was genuinely impressed with their excellent prices and customer service. Will definitely be back for future purchases.

Just met them today! I gotta say one of the best people I have met in the business! Would recommend to any ODT member! Just meet them and you will understand!

These are great people! I picked up a second PSA shipment from them today and really enjoyed seeing Deb and Brian again. These guys are top notch. Purchased 3 spikes lowers from them last time I was there and couldn't be happier. As many have mentioned on this site, I am willing to drive past 6-8 gun shops on my way to fourtharmory because of the support they have showed ODT and its members. Each drive has been well worth in and I'll certainly be back to their shop in the future.

Wanted to post so others know that Fourth Armory's FFL listing with PSA is "Atlanta Powersports / Forth Armory"

Will same some time processing orders and transfers with PSA.

Also met Bryan last weekend and talked for a bit. Great people with a focus on customer service for the gun community, as their main business is exporting cars and motorcycles, and this is more of their side business. Was very tempted to pick up the spikes upper ($110) and lower ($79) receiver that day but still need to sell my other AR15.

For any yelpers on this site, help put 4th armory on the map on other sites with some reviews, pics, tips, info etc. I've created a page for them with Bryan's blessings.

Link: http://www.yelp.com/biz/fourth-armory-marietta

Back
Top Bottom