• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Free FFL Transfers for ODT members

I'm a to often repeat customer . Prices are great BUT what's most important is the service Brian and Debra offer, I'm just glad they aren't closer. They are on the way to slowly expand but already have in place what is most important to a smart consumer.

I also just wanted to say what a great experience I had picking up my new Kahr! I ordered the gun on Saturday and got a call saying it was in on Wednesday. Deborah was super nice and welcoming. Took no more than 5 minutes to fill out the paper work and I was on my way.

I'm definitely coming back when I order another weapon online!

Double Thumbs up from me!

Free FFL Transfers for ODT members, located in Marietta at Roswell & Fairground.

sales@fourtharmory.com
678-999-3687

Awesome people! They helped hurry me through a quick internet transfer because I was tight for time. I feel bad because I didn't get to look around or buy any extras. Cool store and cool people, I would definitely recommend them. I'll be back for sure (and I'll spend some $ next time!)

Awesome people! They helped hurry me through a quick internet transfer because I was tight for time. I feel bad because I didn't get to look around or buy any extras. Cool store and cool people, I would definitely recommend them. I'll be back for sure (and I'll spend some $ next time!)

No...
Dude you have to buy something! They do this for a reason. I will spell it out, you don't buy something and they will be out of business. Thus, no more free... Grab some boxes of shells, magazines, something! How long does that take? 1 minute.

No...
Dude you have to buy something! They do this for a reason. I will spell it out, you don't buy something and they will be out of business. Thus, no more free... Grab some boxes of shells, magazines, something! How long does that take? 1 minute.

Thats why I said I felt bad and would return just to buy something. I couldn't that day, but will in the future. Plus the word of mouth I've given my friends will bring them some business. Dont worry... I'm not going to leave them
Hanging hanging...

Back
Top Bottom