• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Free FFL Transfers for ODT members

Just picked up a Spike's honey badger stripped lower and some accessories there today. Great service and fantastic prices! Support local business y'all!

Had some spare time today and stopped by to check them out. They have a good stock of ar accessories, uppers, lowers, small parts etc. Ended up picking up a sig brace for a fair price. I prefer to shop local when I can but wouldn't hesitate to use them for a transfer.

Deb and Brian are good people to deal with. Nice small shop with great prices. Their web site doesn't show much of what they have in the store. If you go in and don't see something, ask, as they keep a lot of accessories/guns in the back. If you are looking for a Spike's receiver, they have most roll marks in stock and about the best price I have seen on them.

Debbie and Brian were awesome i picked up my new p238 that came in last week.

i pulled in the parking lot to u turn trying to find it the 1st time.
Debbie had to give me directions back.

Anyways the guy in front of me left $2 and brian talked about it going towards their lunch. I didn't buy anything at the time but plan to next time. I did donate $10 to the brian & Debbie lunch fund bc hey we all gotta eat and they do a great thing for us ODT'ers.

I picked up a lower today Free transfer thank you very much Fourth Armory!
Bought a BCM Gunfighter charging handle and KNS pin kit which were both at a great price.
Support these folks they are awesome people.

I picked up a lower today Free transfer thank you very much Fourth Armory!
Bought a BCM Gunfighter charging handle and KNS pin kit which were both at a great price.
Support these folks they are awesome people.

How's the inventory now? Last I went (like a year ago), there wasn't much.

I can vouch for them being good people though. Free transfer and we stood around and shot the breeze for while. Would've bought some ammo or something from them to go along with my free transfer, but they didn't have any of my calibers at that time.

Back
Top Bottom