• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Free Firearm Transfers

Smart. I have never took advantage of a free transfer without spending multiples of a transfer fee. And many of the online gun deals have such razor thin margins for the seller that you likely make more on the accessories, ammo, impulse purchases. Aside from not tying up all your money on Gun inventory

Thank you, hopefully a win-win.

Been wanting to come by your store for sometime now. Now I have yet another awesome reason to do so (been loyal to CG&P for years due to their free policy). Need another shemagh for my EDC bag if you got some in stock...

Welcome to 2016! You are one of very few gun stores that realize free FFL transfers are one of the few ways to actually get people in your store.

To be honest I thing Cherokee figured it out a couple years ago. My first "free" transfer with them was over 2 years ago. I drove an hour, past multiple gun stores to a place I had never heard of and would never otherwise gone there. In the past 2 years I have spent over $1,000 on other items while picking up my free transfers the whole time watching the store get busier and busier. I timed my last visit on a weekday at 2pm and STILL had to wait 25 minutes in line before one of the 6 employees could help me, that's just how busy they have become.

Hat's off to Truprep, my guess is their "free" transfer policy will bring $100's of thousands in business they would not have otherwise seen. I will certainly be one of them, traveling almost an hour to their store while passing 1/2 dozen or more other gun stores in route.

To be honest I thing Cherokee figured it out a couple years ago. My first "free" transfer with them was over 2 years ago. I drove an hour, past multiple gun stores to a place I had never heard of and would never otherwise gone there. In the past 2 years I have spent over $1,000 on other items while picking up my free transfers the whole time watching the store get busier and busier. I timed my last visit on a weekday at 2pm and STILL had to wait 25 minutes in line before one of the 6 employees could help me, that's just how busy they have become.

Hat's off to Truprep, my guess is their "free" transfer policy will bring $100's of thousands in business they would not have otherwise seen. I will certainly be one of them, traveling almost an hour to their store while passing 1/2 dozen or more other gun stores in route.

I have and always will support CGP. I have said it once and I will say it again, they do things right.

Stopped by the place for the first time since the chili cook off a couple years or so ago, and am glad I did.

Like the direction you guys have taken it and will visit more often. Only thing I'd like to see is more reloading supplies like brass and projectiles, but I realize there is only so much room. Good powder prices.

Stopped by the place for the first time since the chili cook off a couple years or so ago, and am glad I did.

Like the direction you guys have taken it and will visit more often. Only thing I'd like to see is more reloading supplies like brass and projectiles, but I realize there is only so much room. Good powder prices.

We can order brass and projectiles any day of the week, just let us know which ones you need and come pay for them.

Back
Top Bottom