• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Free Firearm Transfers

Hey, hey, a panic buying frenzy we won't mock. Ok, we will probably mock it, after all this is the ODT, still... congrats are in order for a smooth business move that is...

image.jpeg

Out of curiosity why no quotes over the phone? My "free time" is limited so I often buy over the phone and then pickup when its in.

Free transfers are great, but if I could buy local for close to the same that'd always be my preference.

It takes time to look up and find a firearm. With 5 staff we couldnt handle the store and all the phone calls. Also if your instore you can make a decision and pay - over the phone you cannot and we did all the work just to make you a deal and then you hang the phone up and thats it. Not to mention as any dealer on here knows, prices are subject to change by dealer - we are trying to find in stock and lowest price (if you hang up and don't come by immediately and wait a few days because you didnt want to come up and the price changes then your not happy)

Hope that helps.

Thanks all for the continued support and let us know what else we can do to help.

**disclaimer that we may one day soon change this policy to do online and over the phone**

Back
Top Bottom