• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

free gazebo

If you can get to it with a truck you could probably move it with a roll back. That's how I got my shed. It's 10 x 14

I helped move a 12 by 12 wood utility building about 11 or 12 feet tall built on 2 x 6 headers and joists and 2 x 6 treated flooring. We loaded it on a roll back and it was obvious that it could turn over the truck, so we then jacked it up higher and backed a heavy equipment trailer called a 'low-boy' under it and pulled it with a heavy dump truck over a rather uneven yard and down the road. Weight is not much of a problem with a 'low-boy' as they are used to haul bulldozers!

there are trucks that haul container trailers similar to a lowboy and a tow truck, they also ise them to haul the sheds u see on the side of the road. it may be worth a few hundred bucks to pay someone to haul this to your property

For what it’s worth, I’d attempt to remove the roof in one piece from the posts then haul it pancaked down on top of the deck itself. It looks to be made of cedar, so its overall weight may make this possible.

Back
Top Bottom