• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Free Junk/Scrap Tires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys, I've got around 200 free scrap/junk tires for whoever wants any or all of them. They're located at 526 Industrial Drive, Woodstock, GA, drop by and get however much you want.

How do you get away with this? We have to keep a log of tires in and out plus have to show a generator number when picked up by approved recyclers? Then we get audited by the the GA D.N.R. and give them all proof we have that every tire left our shop properly.

How do you get away with this? We have to keep a log of tires in and out plus have to show a generator number when picked up by approved recyclers? Then we get audited by the the GA D.N.R. and give them all proof we have the every tire left our shop properly.
Thread derailment in 3...2...1...

How do you get away with this? We have to keep a log of tires in and out plus have to show a generator number when picked up by approved recyclers? Then we get audited by the the GA D.N.R. and give them all proof we have that every tire left our shop properly.

We're not a registered tire retail outlet since we don't keep an on-hand inventory. it's an awkward position, for example, Liberty Tire won't pickup from us since we don't have a DNR number or OSHA listing for tires. Our OSHA compliance officer won't list tires since we don't inventory them and to my knowledge, a DNR officer had never visited the shop.

I need 4 to put on the car I got for my wife.
Rusty car 2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom