• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Free rounds for 9mm Luger and 40 s&w

Status
Not open for further replies.
23   0
Reaction score
I bought a box of TulAmmo for both my 9 and 40 and needless to say I will never use these rounds again. They jammed both my berettas. Anyways there are about 15 left for the 9 and about 30 left for the 40. Although these are free due to my bad experience I can not personally recomend that these should be consumed by your firearm, you use them At your own risk. My best suggestion would be to crack them all open onto the ground and light them and watch them go poof, although that would probably become an addictive and also expensive habit.
But all jokes aside I'm sure someone could find a use for these.
I'm located near Griffin 30223, if you are in that area and would like them
Give me a call 770 712 7285
Please keep in mind though that I will not travel out of my way to bring them to you.
Thanks for your time. Matt.

sorry about that mishap sir. hope you didn't have to buy it in bulk. I ordered 1000rnd of the same brand last week and I hope to God I don't end up in the same boat as you. I've never fired those and got my fingers crossed. damn damn damn!

I've talked to a few people and from what ive heard those rounds don't work good in higher quality firearms bc tighter clearances? But who knows im no expert on it lol I just know they didint work out for me. Good luck to you though.
Matt.

I've talked to a few people and from what ive heard those rounds don't work good in higher quality firearms bc tighter clearances? But who knows im no expert on it lol I just know they didint work out for me. Good luck to you though.
Matt.
oh yea, you did say you have a 'higher quality firearm'; a beretta. *no pun intended*
I got a glock and will gladly report back once I get shoot them booletz tuesday. If I come across no issues at the range and you still got your giveaway by then, sign me up for the 9s - I'll scoop it in a heart beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom