• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Free Shipping on ALL handguns and Rifles at Silent Night Firearms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out our prices, and if you can find it cheaper somewhere else and show me proof, I'll do my best to earn your business and match or BEAT it!

Is this a challenge? Because I'll start posting links if you're ready

but awesome to see that you have Daniel defense and LWRC in stock, I may hit you up for a DD rifle at some point. Do you have your SOT?

I'm going to do my best buddy! So long as there's enough to cover my end, it's all just extra business that I can build up.

I'm just giving you a hard time, I wont go posting up links. If you have anything especially cheap I'll post it up to slickguns or reddi, so I'll keep you on my daily radar.

Some is stocked at our store, most of the inventory is in stock at my suppliers and I can get it here within a couple days. I'm just not big enough to stock 10's of thousands of dollars in inventory just yet.

I might be an idiot (been accused several times) but there is no address on your website? I'm close enough I thought I would just ride by. I know what I want is special order if you can even get it. Thanks in advance.

-S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom