• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Free Shipping on ALL handguns and Rifles at Silent Night Firearms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be an idiot (been accused several times) but there is no address on your website? I'm close enough I thought I would just ride by. I know what I want is special order if you can even get it. Thanks in advance.

-S

He does not have a physical store according to his website. No storefront so no overhead costs. I thought the same thing as I was looking to come by and was trying to find an address.

I might be an idiot (been accused several times) but there is no address on your website? I'm close enough I thought I would just ride by. I know what I want is special order if you can even get it. Thanks in advance.

-S

The address is 9105 Berkshire Court, Woodstock, GA 30189

When you place an order, it gives you the option to select "in-store pickup" and it will give you the address. Also, if you click the SSL certificate on the site, it displays our registration information along with the address. Thanks Lax, look forward to doing business with you!

PM me with what you're looking for if you can't find it on the site and I'll figure out the best price I can get you. I work with RSR, SportSouth, Davidson's, Zander's, Lipsey's, Camfour, PSA, RGuns, DSG Arms, and quite a few others so I can usually find most anything. Our site has about 2,500 items at the moment, but there are literally 40-60,000 more that I could post but I feel that would just make the site boring and difficult to navigate.

Give us the chance to earn your business, as a local dealer AND class 06 ammunition manufacturer, we can provide everything you're looking for under one roof (except an in-house gun range....for now 😉 )

We do. We have all the necessary dies, bullets, etc. Right now we're in talks with a supplier of 300BLK brass and once we have a reliable source, we will start production.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom