• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FrEe TaX sTamP...

Gingerbeard Man

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Would you look at that. He does 💩 in the woods.
445   1
Reaction score
IMG_3959.jpeg

In the true spirit of this sub and because it's Thursday....

I find it oddly amusing that the same people that are spouting off about the few that went the free SBR route due to the unconstitutional brace rule because "this is just a registry" and "free men don't ask permission" are the same one's that asked for $200 PAID permission from the same agency for their suppressors, SBRs, etc. and are located in the same registry as those that didn't have to pay.

⬇️ Start the pissin' in the wind below ⬇️

View attachment 6482278

In the true spirit of this sub and because it's Thursday....

I find it oddly amusing that the same people that are spouting off about the few that went the free SBR route due to the unconstitutional brace rule because "this is just a registry" and "free men don't ask permission" are the same one's that asked for $200 PAID permission from the same agency for their suppressors, SBRs, etc. and are located in the same registry as those that didn't have to pay.

⬇️ Start the pissin' in the wind below ⬇️
To be fair there’s no way to get those suppressors without the tax stamp. :lol:

I'm a doctor and have bought guns with 4473s. I'm on the list. I can't live off the grid and provide for my family, at least not in america.

so yeah, it's cool to say build your own machine guns and drill out Wish cans and ****, but really $200 is a small price to pay to not get into federal prison for that.

that said I didn't register braced guns, and I didn't ever SBR anything I wasn't going to anyway. I also didn't take my braces off or stop carrying them, cause I knew it was going to fail and I was willing to pay for solid lawyers to fight it if I got in trouble for it in the meantime.

Back
Top Bottom