• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Free walkers electronic ear muffs

Got mine Friday

639F8686-176B-4536-8EF8-5BEE70EB6FBC.jpeg

They are great and for the price they are well worth the wait. I got mine, friends got their's and son is still waiting. These are good folks, hang in there.

Seriously! For my last Fn meet in Warrenton, NC I had to rush out and grab some extra ears for my lady friend. I bought these exact pair and they were around 60 bucks at the Cabelas in Greenville, SC. I actually couldn't believe that Walker provided this mentor program that allowed us to get an expensive pair FOR FREE. I am sure a lot of people misused this program and received them to "flip" but for those who needed some good ears this is a true blessing. I really don't care for nice ear protection. I use whatever is close by but for any of my friends who I take out this will be very nice for them to enjoy. Thanks Walker!

And thank you OP for informing me about this program :D I told some of my friends and they thought it was too good to be true.

Seriously! For my last Fn meet in Warrenton, NC I had to rush out and grab some extra ears for my lady friend. I bought these exact pair and they were around 60 bucks at the Cabelas in Greenville, SC. I actually couldn't believe that Walker provided this mentor program that allowed us to get an expensive pair FOR FREE. I am sure a lot of people misused this program and received them to "flip" but for those who needed some good ears this is a true blessing. I really don't care for nice ear protection. I use whatever is close by but for any of my friends who I take out this will be very nice for them to enjoy. Thanks Walker!

And thank you OP for informing me about this program :D I told some of my friends and they thought it was too good to be true.

AGREED, they are well worth the wait and a bit of patience. Thanks to the original person who posted, kb34.

Back
Top Bottom