• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Freedom Munitions NEW! 9mm 115gr FMJ $189/1000rds+SH

If you look through the deals forum thread you'll see quite a few people have bought their stuff. They're good to go. This is new ammo but they also make reloads. Here's a special they ran a few months ago. http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/showthread.php?t=110212
The New ammo is a special deal that they're running because they got a good price on brass. They normally sell these for $200/1000rds. They got 2 million cases and will be running the machines all weekend making this stuff. Once they run out of these cases the price goes back to normal.

They also carry 5.56 tracer. Have it but haven't shot it yet. May be out of luck. I read somewhere that tracer doesn't light off until after 100 yards and that's the longest range I shoot at.

And their "Blaster" training ammo is an extra-special discount 'cause it don't look purdy. Shoots great, though.

The 9mm RN "Round Nose" is a plated lead bullet. It's going for $179/1000 in the "B" (blem) version. And you don't have to order that much to get a discount. A box of 50 is $8.99.

Happy Shooting!

So everyone agrees these are good ammo? Are they dirty as Blazers CCI and Federal? I find Federal Eagle is pretty dirty

Back
Top Bottom