• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Freedom

Paparob69

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
32   2
Reaction score
Our state law here in georgia states we can sell privately without any paperwork or anything else man to man but yet 6 out of 10 members on here want to see a ccw which we are no longer required to have and we are not breaking the law selling or buying to each other wham bam thank you ma'am. Other states have already taken that right away so when they do it in georgia I guess the members here will vote it in also. I am sick and tired of the moaning and groaning on how the left is taking things away when it is right under your nose who is guilty. As grown adults we put our seatbelt on because they say we have to now come on people if that isn't taking your freedom what is? If your diabetic should they outlaw you for buying sweets???? It would save a bunch of lives just like they said the seatbelt does. Stop the talk people and let's take this country back before its to late.

Our state law here in georgia states we can sell privately without any paperwork or anything else man to man but yet 6 out of 10 members on here want to see a ccw which we are no longer required to have and we are not breaking the law selling or buying to each other wham bam thank you ma'am. Other states have already taken that right away so when they do it in georgia I guess the members here will vote it in also. I am sick and tired of the moaning and groaning on how the left is taking things away when it is right under your nose who is guilty. As grown adults we put our seatbelt on because they say we have to now come on people if that isn't taking your freedom what is? If your diabetic should they outlaw you for buying sweets???? It would save a bunch of lives just like they said the seatbelt does. Stop the talk people and let's take this country back before its to late.

So, do you want to take away the sellers right to ask for a ccw?

The problem with freedom is (if you truly believe in it) others get it too…that means if they want to ask for a ccw or a DL or your high school transcripts, they’re free to do so. Just like you don’t have to show them. You also have the freedom to walk away, just like they do.

I swear, some folks just don’t understand the simplest concepts. 🤷‍♂️

State resident and not a prohibited felon, think that's what the law is, can't condem someone for making their best efforts to be legal and responsible.

You can sell to whoever you like.

Yep it is legal for us to sell man to man with nothing ask that is not breaking the law. I want us to be free and be able to take the bad guys out. I don't like the ccw some good guys couldn't afford it and now it is gone bad guys will get guns just like dope heads get dope their are plenty of laws against drugs ask yourself does it stop any?

Back
Top Bottom