• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fresh crate of Mosins at Cherokee Gun & Pawn (Canton) @ $99.95/ea!

I hear ya. I think I may splurge and treat myself to an NC Star or BSA, you know something nice and tier 1.

Anyone know the best way to attach rails to the mosin stocks? Should I use lag screws or just hot glue them on?

Don't forget to add the optics! Nothing screams mosin like a red dot! lol

Last edited:
I'm going to Cherokee tomorrow to pick up a lower I ordered. I've bought from them at gun shows but never been to the store. They're nice folks and I'm looking forward to it. My nephew graduates high school next month and I'll pick him up a 10/22 if they have the right deal.

The shop is smaller than I expected but I'd rather have a small store packed with good deals than a warehouse full of $700 FDE Glocks.

I'm going to Cherokee tomorrow to pick up a lower I ordered. I've bought from them at gun shows but never been to the store. They're nice folks and I'm looking forward to it. My nephew graduates high school next month and I'll pick him up a 10/22 if they have the right deal.

Picked up the lower I ordered today. Great guys up there and good prices. They had at least 5 stripped Spikes Tactical lowers with the spider rollmark for $99 ea. Pretty good deal.

The shop is smaller than I expected but I'd rather have a small store packed with good deals than a warehouse full of $700 FDE Glocks.

I went to hit the "Like" button but realized I wasn't on Facebook. LOL! I was expecting it to be bigger inside as well, it can get a little crowded but I've felt welcomed enough to spend money there for sure.

Back
Top Bottom