• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Freshly built toy. (Pics added)

Alright alright...all good comments. you said the good and the bad so it looks like crap you just need to sell it to me for real cheap..lol.. Nah man it looks sweet the handgaurd is the winning touch...nice job.. Someone gotta give ya ****. Dont want that head to big..hahaha.
Lol. Love this post.

and I will post some pics of the other side later today.

That hand guard looks pretty awesome. Did you pin the compensator on the barrel yourself too? 14.5 inch barrel will be my next upper when everything is back to normal.

The smith was supposed to pin it, but he though that wasn't legal, and instead of asking me he just tack welded and duracoated the whole darn thing. When he realized he was in the wrong he said he was going to buy a new barrel and comp and pin in correctly. And said he would't take a penny. Apparently he felt bad that he thought I was wrong about the pin... Soni can't complain, at least he wants to correct his mistake.

That's one of the best features of the AR, you can build it exactly how you want it. Some people may like it, some may not. And that's all good. Anyone who think the rifle they built is perfect for everyone is fooling themselves.

I challenge you to a duel!

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/307464-My-Defective-Killing-Machine

attachment.php

Back
Top Bottom