Friendly Reminder

You should NEVER start at the middle. You should always consult at least two sources and begin with the lowest starting load.There is a reason why different manuals have different maximums, and you don't have the same gun of lots of components that any reloading manual used.Have you ever read a manual that said you could start in the middle and work up?
Where did I say I started at the middle? I clearly said it was the "starting" load. The bottom, minimum, start, etc.

Last edited:
Apparently this is my week to be a dumbass. Piss the wife off this morning and skip church so I can get the range to myself. Set up the press, the rifle, the chronograph, etc. Warm up the scale, get the power ready and set up to start loading some bullets..........only to realize I left the primed brass sitting on my bench at home. :mad:

Life is tough, it's even tougher when you're stupid.

Apparently this is my week to be a dumbass. Piss the wife off this morning and skip church so I can get the range to myself. Set up the press, the rifle, the chronograph, etc. Warm up the scale, get the power ready and set up to start loading some bullets..........only to realize I left the primed brass sitting on my bench at home. :mad:

Life is tough, it's even tougher when you're stupid.

Call the wife and ask her to bring you the brass and a sandwich. She is already mad anyway.

Back
Top Bottom