friggy frog lube

Masterdebater

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
10   0
Reaction score
just spent a good 30 mins tearing my 1911 to the last piece (frame at least) and stripping my slide down and i can be sure this gun is going to heaven cuz i frog lubed the hell out of it! i guess ill put my name in the books as a believer this stuff. is it a God send? no. does it feel like a difference?(better than oil?) yes. if anyone has been thinking of trying it dont be shy. i just got the past and one of my wifes old make up brushes and her blow dryer (theyre hers i swear!) and this stuff goes right on no prob. anyway, just thought id share for anybody who hasnt heard of or tried this stuff yet :D

i used paste, hold the dryer on the piece til warm to the touch (30 seconds maybe?)and swipe your bush across the top of the paste a few times and "paint" it on the piece(s)

the paste comes with alotand i assume would go on thicker than the liquid. i think the liquid is best for when you just need to "oil" your gun such as the slide rails and whatnot. the paste is easy to just brush over the whole frame

Back
Top Bottom