• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Front point security system

jpm2953

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
403   0
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with this company? They seem to have pretty good reviews. I just bought my first house and would like a little bit of extra peace of mind while I am away.

Get a big dog, like a German Shepard! Burglars hate/fear dogs! There was actually a big prison study done a while back and dogs were the #1 thing the inmates feared....above cops and guns. I did seriously looked at them a while back though. I did a bunch of research on them at the time, but never moved forward for whatever reason; I think I didn't want to spend the money at the time. I'm IN for the ODT input though if any other member uses them. I did like the fact that you can take their service with you and the main brains behind their systems seem to be completely tamper proof. Congrats on your house BTW!! That's awesome.

I have used them for a year now. A little expensive monthly rate, 45 dollars but the technology is nice. Control and monitor everything from your phone. Runs off cellular service and awesome customer support .

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom