• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Frustrated

mike929

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
8   0
Reaction score
Finally decided to pull the trigger and join the can club but now can't find what I am looking for anywhere near me. Was looking to get a Saker 7.62 but everyone is out and looks like there is none to arrive anytime soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have looked at the omega and really like but the MAAD Trifecta is what I would prefer. I have a buddy with a Saker and I just don't want to make the wrong choice.

I have looked at the omega and really like but the MAAD Trifecta is what I would prefer. I have a buddy with a Saker and I just don't want to make the wrong choice.

I understand that. I'm not sure where Jefferson is but howards in macon may have one.

I have a Saker 7.62. Although it's a bomb proof can, with the Silencerco price increase in the last year, the Saker can no longer compete with current cans at its current pricing.

If I were you, I'd be looking at the Omega, Griffin Armament Recce 7, or the DeadAir Sandman S.

I just have concerns with the omega mount. Have heard it referenced to the AAC 51t mount. I know first hand that the saker mount is rock solid

Back
Top Bottom