• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS 1989 Ford F-450 Super-duty cab & chassis 4x4 flatbed

Oh my damn I want this truck. But mine get 28mpg. Diesel at 3$+.
I understand. But when you buy a truck like this, you really don't take fuel mileage into consideration or at least I don't. And man it sure does get the looks, the thumps up, and it gets it's picture taken every time I drive it. Had a guy videoing it when I was driving down the Monday and a guy follow me into Tractor Supply yesterday just to tell me it sure was a nice looking truck.

The only reason that I am selling this truck is because I bought another one. When I bought this truck a year and a half ago, had every intention of keeping it because they are so hard to find. I can't even begin to tell you what all I have done or had done to this truck since I have had it. Mechanically, just about everything has been gone through, rebuilt, or replaced. It has the 7.3 idi diesel with a 5-speed transmission. It has the Dana 80's with 5:13 gear ratio. It has an 8-foot flat bed with gooseneck hitch and bumper receiver hitch as well as brake controller. It has power windows, door locks, tilt steering, cruise control, cold AC, great heat, and am/fm/cd Bluetooth radio. And it has disc brakes. The seat, dash, door panels, floor mat, and dash has no rips, tears, or wear. The interior is not perfect but very nice for this model truck. The tires are almost new with very low miles. It has 287,000 miles on it but has plenty of life left in it. It runs and drives great. There are still a few things left that I had planned to do to the truck but the next owner can get that done. This truck is a beast and with some tlc, it would really be super nice. It will go anywhere and pull anything. I just can't say enough about it. Everyone that knows me knows that I am the type of guy that "if it needs fixing, fix it, and don't put it off". I don't cut corners or temporarily do anything. I do it for the long haul. The toolbox is not included in the sale. For more info or if you are seriously interested in this truck, you can PM me, but for a quicker response call or text me at 706-968-3956
Well I got the beast all cleaned up today. I'm taking it Wednesday morning the 15th for a complete service.

Attachments

• IMG_20210911_161159076_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210911_161159076_HDR.jpg
    336.6 KB · Views: 22
This truck with a 12v Cummins swap would be almost perfect! It's great as is but getting some much needed power over the 7.3 IDI by adding a 12v and then paired with that stout 4x4 OBS dually chassis would make one serious build!

Back
Top Bottom