2   0
Reaction score
Item Name: 1997 Ram 2500 Cummins 12 Valve

Zip Code: 31780

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: 11000

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes -Name, address- Title available

Item Description: 1997 Ram 2500 12 Valve Cummins Turbo Diesel. This is a very nice truck and was rebuilt by me in 2005 for reliability, strength, and comfort. It has a repaint due to delamination that is in very good condition. I rebuilt the transmission with a Goerend valve body, internals, and installed a Goerend Triple Disk torque converter. The engine has been tuned for optimal balance of power and fuel economy.
This truck has fresh fluids throughout, BF Goodrich All Terrain KFOs with about 15000 miles on them, new front end parts, Bilsein shocks all the way around, trailer controller, trailer plugs for 5, 6, and 7 pin connectors. It has a goose neck removable ball in the bed, fifth wheel removable hitch and standard class V hitch on rear. The engine has the dowel pin retained, recent coolant change, a fuel plate enhancement with required monitoring gauges, and brand new dual batteries. The interior is remarkable for this age of truck with no tears in seats, and carpet is pristine.
This is a very well taken care of truck that has absolutely no mud anywhere underneath and is as clean as it came from Dodge in 1997 under the truck. The 4wd system works as it should and the truck has a very tight anti spin rear differential. When this truck is in 4 WD, if it spins, it digs 4 holes! I have only had it spin one time pulling another of my Dodge CTD trucks out of a hole that my tractor wouldn't pull. This truck pulled it with no problem.

Pictures:
1390222363_0.jpg

1390222363_1.JPG

Sorry guys, work night shift and wasn't able to return information today. It has 115,000 miles. No 53 block. This is a 12 valve P7100 pump. The truck's only issue is the dash is cracked. I have looked for a new assembly but noone makes one and the 97 is not available. It does have a Geno's cover applied that looks just like the original dash. Absolutely no other issues. Everything has been addressed that is a known problem on this truck. I was a frequenter of Diesel Truck Resource for many years under the same name. Have not been on much over the last couple of years just because I have had the truck to my satisfaction with no issues. The wife just wants a 4 door. I don't care one way or the other. Thanks for the interest. It really is as nice as it looks!:D

I will add I have professional maintenance records of all work completed on truck since 60,000 miles.

Last edited:
Nice Truck! Hard to find with low mileage. The 12 valve P7100 is the best Dodge has offered to date, will run forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom