• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia North East GA  FS $500 "Frankenstein" AR with 6 mags! M&P 15 upper on Range Tool lower receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

BangBang

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
57   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS $500 "Frankenstein" AR with 6 mags! M&P 15 upper on Range Tools lower receiver

Zip Code: 30633

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $500

Caliber: 5.56 / .223 / multi

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I really should've listed this gun on Halloween, but better late than never. LOL!

Factory built S&W M&P15 upper with Magpul flip-up rear sight added. I am the original owner of this upper and it has had about 200 rounds through it. It has a few scuffs on the brass deflecter and a few on the top where I had a carry handle on it at one time, but other than that, it's in great shape and has run flawlessly from day one. The barrel is marked "5.56 NATO 1/9". It also has an extended charging handle latch added, which is really nice if you want to run a scope.

I picked the lower up from another ODTer the other day. I liked it because it has no markings on either side of the magwell. It has a really clean look to it and I was planning on keeping it, but I've found something else I want more. You guys know how bad this gun sickness is, so here it is back on ODT.

The lower is made by Range Tool and is new and unfired. It has an Anderson LPK installed and a UTG USA buffer tube and stock. The caliber is marked "multi". The serial number is "BLEMxxxx", but I can't find a blemish anywhere on it. The upper and lower fit together perfectly with NO RATTLE AT ALL.

I am also including 6 mags. They are all 30-rounders.

4 x CAA polymer - brand new in 2-pack wrappers
1 x Pro Mag steel - brand new
1 x Eagle - used

The price is $500 face-to-face. I can travel a little bit to make a deal happen, but I'm not looking to go too far to sell what is probably the lowest priced AR on ODT.

If I've forgetten anything, feel free to ask. THANKS EVERYBODY!

View attachment 582874 View attachment 582875 View attachment 582876 View attachment 582878 View attachment 582880

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Hahaha! I hear ya!

I've been eyeing this thing lately. A 9mm AR lower that takes Glock mags. I've got plenty of G17 mags, so this may end up being my SBR if this listing sells.

http://www.unbrandedAR.com/product-p/b9m.htm
Well if you got all them Glock mags laying around then it makes sense. Aside from that I found it really hard not to charge my wife's debit card last month when PSA had complete blem lowers for $169.00 WITH the 9mm mag well block. That mag well block is $100.00 by itself. And the only reason I want another AR is to have/build one in 9mm.

facecraigers. Haha but seriously I get alot of those too.
Good to know it's not just me. I was starting to worry. LOL!

Sounds like the used car bidness.:cool:
Yeah, I know a guy that buys cars at auction and fixes and resells them.

He always has a smile on his face when you see him around tax time.

Good to know it's not just me. I was starting to worry. LOL!

Yeah, I know a guy that buys cars at auction and fixes and resells them.

He always has a smile on his face when you see him around tax time.
My neighbor drops his rent money off with me every month because he knows I'll see the landlord before he does. Today we were talikng on the front porch about our guns. I traded him my PSA AR build for hi WASR this last spring. So I told him I might have to sell the WASR to catch up with bills. He of course said to call him first. Then I asked if he still had the AR and he did. Claimed it wasn't going anywhere. Then he saif if it did he would let me know first. WTF?! We both want our old rifles back but can't do **** about it cause we're broke. But that's the new normal here in Obamaville.

Would you consider trading for a highpoint? Obviously, you would need to add cash on your end so that I could take GlockGirl GlockGirl out for pizza.... JK, great deal, GLWS! Wish I had the cash, but have a new clutch to pay for this week. :-(
I have actually had Hipoint and Rossi offers before when I've had Glocks for sale on here. No cash on my end though. They wanted to be fair about it...... They said they would give me a straight trade. LOL! I guess I should mention though that all the people that offered these trades said that their guns were "sweet", so I guess that made them worth more.

Sucks about the clutch man. It's always SOMETHING.

My neighbor drops his rent money off with me every month because he knows I'll see the landlord before he does. Today we were talikng on the front porch about our guns. I traded him my PSA AR build for hi WASR this last spring. So I told him I might have to sell the WASR to catch up with bills. He of course said to call him first. Then I asked if he still had the AR and he did. Claimed it wasn't going anywhere. Then he saif if it did he would let me know first. WTF?! We both want our old rifles back but can't do **** about it cause we're broke. But that's the new normal here in Obamaville.
I know how it is man. I wish I could keep all my current toys and add more, but it just doesn't work like that anymore. I have to sell or trade something I've got so I can get something else. I know it's not just me though. I see plenty of people on ODT doing the same thing.

Hahaha smoothe
Hey, if you look at the close up pics of this gun you'll notice that I used one of the tracer rounds you gave me to cover up the serial number. I guess I should've mentioned that in the ad and it would've gotten even more views.

My problem lately has been people PMing to ask if I still have the item available.
I'll PM them back and say yes, and then I never hear anything else from them.

They must just be concerned for our well being. Want to know if were moving anything, cause for the most part my "Do you still have this?" PM's end in crickets also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom