• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS Accurate Ordnance custom - Stiller Spectre 6.5 Creedmoor, Rock Creek barrel, XLR...

Lightning8

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Selling my Accurate Ordnance custom 6.5 Creedmoor. I used this in PRS but it is sitting in safe as I moved onto the 6mm train. Stiller Spectre action. Rock Creek barrel - 24 inch, MTU, threaded 5/8x24. Action and barrel cerakoted black. Timney trigger - I think 510. MDT vertical grip. Action has scope rail built in. XLR Gen 2 Evolution Chassis. Round count is approximately 1400 - barrel has 500 to 1000+ rounds life left depending on how hard you push your loads, etc. Price is for barreled action, trigger, and XLR chassis. Do not want to separate barreled action and chassis. I can send more pictures if you want to see something specific. This setup made multiple trips to K&M Precision and had no issues engaging targets through 1000 yards.

Scope, scope rings, muzzle brake, AICS mag, and bipod not included. If you want the scope and brake and bipod that is negotiable but will add significantly to the price. Price is firm and I do not have any trade interests - need to get cash back into the account for a new PRS competition rifle. If it does not sell I will rebarrel it to 6mm something. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2742.jpg
    IMG_2742.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 4,924
Back
Top Bottom