• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS AMMO and PMAGS MIDWAY USA

Um, except for it is in the steals and deals section, outsyde.

It is now but was originally posted in the FS section.

- - - Updated - - -

Afraid this will cut into your overpriced PMAG thread? :eyebrows:

You know when a generalization is made the one that says something is usually guilty.

if you are backordering ammo do so from www.sportsmansguide.com. you can backorder ammo there by the cases at decent prices. coupon code SG2265 will save you $10 on an order over $99 through 3/31/12. their $29 membership is well worth it as well. discounts, $20 gift card, specials on free shipping, etc.

Afraid this will cut into your overpriced PMAG thread? :eyebrows:

No, most people who are regulars here are not foolish or scared enough to buy overpriced mags. There are also local gun shops that still have them on the shelf, the buying frenzy is over now, the people who rushed out to buy an AR last week the. Rushed out to get 500 rounds of ammo and 5 pmags. They have their items.

Now it's just amusing to see people post pmags on here for $50 and y'all bashing these people is lame because when they go to dump their overpriced I fired paperweights I want them to feel welcome and do it here so I can buy their BNIB colt AR15 for $600.

OP originally posted the ad in for sale section not selling anything, just saying he was sick of all the price gougers, those same "price gougers" may have paid $50 for the mag and they are selling for $40 at a $10 loss. Of maybe the person buying the $50 PMAG hit the lottery last week and they want pmags at whatever the cost.

Pmags are lame anyway I like USGI, if you want pmags I got them for ya right here at $25 each. There is also a place in blue ridge that has them for $25 but if you live 100 miles away that might cost you $40 in gas to get them. Or try 400 pawn or maybe truprep next week.

I just feel like a republican at the DNC trying to argue about profits and profit margins. I paid a bunch for an NF lower and got hammered for trying to sell it at the same price I paid, everyone was telling me I was "gouging" meanwhile I was trying to break even.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom