• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS AMMO and PMAGS MIDWAY USA

Never thought i would be accused of being a price gouger, if you don't like the price keep your accusations to yourself. If you actually have something to sell post it in the classified. "Most" people understand that they can get on a back order list and wait to get the same thing someone is selling here. Some people, either don't want to wait or may have other reasons. Whatever their reason, it's theirs, and if they have the means to purchase it and think the cost is reasonable, then they purchase it, meanwhile others, who have no intentions of purchasing anything, want to harp on the seller about their price, because they bought it cheaper once. The seller is taking a risk by parting with his mags as with any supply vs demand in a free market may drive retail costs up to $30-40 per mag. Or a ban could occur (nay Sayers will say no but there has already been one) and end retail sales all together.

No reason to get all upset because someone proved prices aren't going up over night and the sky isn't falling. Your first comment was uncalled for and made you seem like the crybaby bud.

Good points. However, I made no reference to you or anyone. Just that prices had gotten out of hand. I am sorry that you took that personally.

Your reference to price gouging was basically toward anyone who charged a price that you didn't think was reasonable. As for the other users, please put me on your ignore list, that way when I try to sell something I won't be bothered with your low ball offers.

Your reference to price gouging was basically toward anyone who charged a price that you didn't think was reasonable. As for the other users, please put me on your ignore list, that way when I try to sell something I won't be bothered with your low ball offers.

As you wish.....you're my first ever on ignore. Lighten up Frances.

Thanks Callaway for the info.

As you wish.....you're my first ever on ignore. Lighten up Frances.

Thanks Callaway for the info.

Sweet!!

And I am light, I couldn't care less about who charges what for what. There are places local that have the mags in stock if you are willing to do the leg work and find them.

Last edited:
I want the last ten minutes back...

I can't believe I just read that SOAP OPERA.

Thanks for the info Callaway.

This crappy comments would have been avoided if you had put this in the Steals and Deals section.

Some people just let things like that slide and others choose not to...

Back
Top Bottom