Hunter
17   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Attn AR owners and general gun owners

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: 10000000000000.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hey all you gougers out there!!!!! In case you didn't get the memo " OBAMA" has showed his hand. He must go through congress to have any real effect on GUN SALES. You can resume normal pricing now!

Pictures:
1358368747_0.JPG

1358368747_1.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

When hotels raise their prices during a natural disaster, they can be prosecuted for gouging. Just because someone buys in ignorance doesn't exonerate someone who would take advantage of them. If it were always on the buyer, Nigerian Royal family schemes would not be illegal. And neither would predatory lending practices on the elderly. If capitalism is a justification for any selling practice, then our system will fail quickly.

It's supply and demand, or free market. I choose not to participate that's my choice as in any free market. Technically gouging is reserved for products like gas, water etc. in a national disaster or something like that. I don't need a PMAG to survive. I
Don't worry about it but IMO prices aren't going anywhere. Just check ur inbox for CTD latest happy email and you ain't seen any gouging here on the ODT yet LMAO.

Back
Top Bottom