Georgia Metro Atlanta  FS CZ 97B with Cajun Gun Works package and carry gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldskooler

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
13   0
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...jun-gun-works-package-and-carry-gear.1846529/
Item Name: FS CZ 97B with Cajun Gun Works package and carry gear

Zip Code: 30101

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $825

Caliber: 45 ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I'm offering up my CZ 97B with Cajun Gun Works Defensive Carry Package and custom carbon fiber kydex holster, double and single mag pouches and 3 10 round magazines, original case and documents as well as the original parts from the CGW upgrade. The pistol is in pristine condition with perhaps 500 rounds down the pipe.

The CZ 97 B is the big-bore brother to the CZ 75 B, the first CZ pistol produced in .45 ACP. It is operationally identical to the 75 B (SA/DA, firing pin block safety and magazine brake). Features include a screw-in barrel bushing, loaded chamber indicator and a double-stack magazine holding 10 rounds.

Thin aluminum scales slim the grip down to make it comfortable for even those with smaller hands, and the fiber optic front sight and two-dot rear make it great at the range.

This pistol has not been carried (bought the holster for shooting IDPA but personally prefer my 75B Shadow). The CGW package transforms this CZ delivering a smooth 8lb DA, a crisp 3lb 8oz SA, and cuts the SA reset 50%.

Total package value is over $1025 so this is definitely a bargain. If you've never shot a CZ, you don't know what you're missing.

Will need to see your GWCL.

Thanks for looking!

Pictures:
img_0815-1-jpg.1290374

img_0812-2-jpg.1290376

img_0813-1-jpg.1290377

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom