• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Metro Atlanta  FS Daniel Defense M4V5 mid length carbine configuration excellent condition priced fairly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gun4Freedom

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
298   1
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Daniel Defense M4V5 mid length carbine configuration excellent condition priced fairly!!!

Zip Code: 30075

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1000

Caliber: 556 / 223

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Daniel Defense M4V5

Asking a very fair $1000- $1125 for the Daniel Defense M4V5 URG on a Palmetto factory completed lower with updated 2014 DD furniture. I have several DDM4’s and this configuration is one of the nicest of them all.

The DD barrel and DD BCG has a low round of 3 PMAGs for sighting and function testing. The DD BCG has been treated with Frog Lube to keep it slick. The serial # is blurred out in the picture for privacy concerns. The Palmetto Lower is only a month old with a factory staked castle nut with a crisp trigger that breaks like a candy cane.

You choose your price options:

The rifle at my top asking price will come either a 1month old Sight Mark Ultra Shot Z reflex sight or a pair of 2 week old Mbus gen 2 sights. Your choice of sight

$1000 for the rifle and new PMAG w/o sights

$1025 add the hard Daniel Defense hard case

$1075 for either the Mbus sights or UltraShot Z and the aforementioned

$1125 for everything listed above

Specs for those that need them:

The Daniel Defense M4, V5 Upper Receiver Group is built with a Cold Hammer Forged 16” Government profile barrel with a mid-length gas system. It is built with the DDM4 Rail™ 12.0, perfectly adapted for end-users who need valuable rail real estate for accessories that fit their shooting needs. QD Swivels attachment points are integrated in to the front and back on both sides of the rail for fully ambidextrous sling attachment. The DDM4v5 URG is equipped with a single pinned low profile gas block that is drilled, taper reamed, and press fit into place to securely attach to the barrel assembly. Daniel Defense complete upper receiver groups come complete with bolt carrier group and charging handle.

• UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized

• BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7, 16″ Government Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate coated, and HP/MPI tested

• GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel with Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Mid-length, Direct Impingement

• BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key

• SIGHTS: Sold Separately

• HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense DDM4 Rail™ 12.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized

• GRIP: Daniel Defense Vertical Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding

• RAIL PANELS: Daniel Defense Rail Panels made from Santoprene, heat resistant to 300° F.

• Updated 2014 Daniel Defense Furniture

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
are you interested in selling the other dd tornado ?

Thanks for the interest but the Daniel Defense Tornado V11 is setup just how I like it & I had to put $1000 on top of it to get it there. :cool:I have seen a DD Tornado posted here on trader just last night for $1750 and a black V11 for $1500. Those may be viable options for you! :thumb:You could always buy this setup and have it ceracoted...LOL good luck with your search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom